How do people become infected with COVID-19?
The virus is most commonly spread through respiratory droplets between people who are in close contact — within about 6 feet of each other. Respiratory droplets are produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can be inhaled into the lungs or land on the skin of someone nearby who then spreads it when they touch their face or mouth. While reports of spread occurring from people without symptoms has been reported, this is believed to be uncommon.
 CDC Coronavirus Disease and You- Key Facts. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/share-facts.html
Other questions related to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Do I have to pay for the vaccine?
- What are the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine?
- What do I do if I get COVID symptoms from the vaccine?
- How dangerous is COVID-19?
- What does the vaccine actually mean for changes for daily life? Still wear a mask and keep distance?
- Can children get the vaccine or just adults at this time?
- Who is getting vaccinated first?
- What is COVID-19?
- How many times will I need to be vaccinated?
- How can I tell if I have COVID-19?