How do people become infected with COVID-19?
The virus is most commonly spread through respiratory droplets between people who are in close contact — within about 6 feet of each other. Respiratory droplets are produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can be inhaled into the lungs or land on the skin of someone nearby who then spreads it when they touch their face or mouth. While reports of spread occurring from people without symptoms has been reported, this is believed to be uncommon.
 CDC Coronavirus Disease and You- Key Facts. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/share-facts.html
Other questions related to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- How can I protect myself from getting COVID-19?
- Who should be tested for COVID-19?
- How dangerous is COVID-19?
- Can children get the vaccine or just adults at this time?
- How will vaccines be distributed? Just hospitals and maybe CVS/Walgreens/pharmacies because of the cold temperature requirement?
- What about pregnant women? Should they get vaccinated?
- Can I get COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- How can I tell if I have COVID-19?
- Is there a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot?
- Do I have to pay for the vaccine?