Can things go back to normal for me once I get the vaccine?
You’ll still need to follow COVID-19 prevention guidelines like wearing a mask, staying six feet away from others, and washing your hands frequently after you’ve been vaccinated. That’s because while it is highly effective at protecting you from becoming infected with the COVID-19 virus, it’s not yet known how long the vaccine’s protection lasts or how effective it is at reducing the spread of COVID-19.
Other questions related to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Can children get the vaccine or just adults at this time?
- How will vaccines be distributed? Just hospitals and maybe CVS/Walgreens/pharmacies because of the cold temperature requirement?
- What about pregnant women? Should they get vaccinated?
- Who is getting vaccinated first?
- How do people become infected with COVID-19?
- Is there a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot?
- Can I get COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- How dangerous is COVID-19?
- How many shots do I need to get in total?
- What does the vaccine actually mean for changes for daily life? Still wear a mask and keep distance?