Do I have to pay for the vaccine?
Doses of the vaccine that have been bought with U.S. taxpayer dollars are being made available to Americans at no cost. The provider who gives you the shot may charge an administration fee, which can be reimbursed by your insurance. If you don’t have health insurance, your vaccine provider can be reimbursed by a special COVID-19 Provider Relief Fund.
Other questions related to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- How dangerous is COVID-19?
- How does the vaccine affect people with allergies?
- Who is getting vaccinated first?
- What is COVID-19?
- How do people become infected with COVID-19?
- Can people who are vaccinated still spread COVID-19 to others? For example, is there a chance they "carry" the infection but wouldn't know?
- Is there a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot?
- What do I do if I get COVID symptoms from the vaccine?
- How can I tell if I have COVID-19?
- What about pregnant women? Should they get vaccinated?