How can a telemedicine visit be better than an in-person visit?
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone would have unlimited access to personalized healthcare, but we do not live in an ideal world. Telemedicine bridges those instances when distance, access, and special needs interfere with the provision of healthcare and preventative measures, like diabetes management.
Other questions related to Diabetes
- Can telemedicine improve a patient's ability to self-manage diabetes?
- Can I get a prescription for diabetes medication online?
- What are common causes of Type 2 diabetes?
- What is the difference between Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes?
- What diet is recommended for people with diabetes?
- What is a bridge prescription?
- How important is it for me to manage my diabetes?
- What if I don’t have current vitals before my visit?