How can a telemedicine visit be better than an in-person visit?
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone would have unlimited access to personalized healthcare, but we do not live in an ideal world. Telemedicine bridges those instances when distance, access, and special needs interfere with the provision of healthcare and preventative measures, like diabetes management.
Other questions related to Diabetes
- What diet is recommended for people with diabetes?
- What if I don’t have current vitals before my visit?
- What are common causes of Type 2 diabetes?
- How important is it for me to manage my diabetes?
- Can telemedicine improve a patient's ability to self-manage diabetes?
- What is a bridge prescription?
- What is the difference between Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes?
- Can I get a prescription for diabetes medication online?