How many vaccination shots are available in the U.S.?
As of January 30, 2021, the U.S. had distributed nearly 48 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and 21 million people had received their first dose. For updated information, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID Data Tracker at https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations.
Other questions related to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- How many times will I need to be vaccinated?
- What about pregnant women? Should they get vaccinated?
- Can things go back to normal for me once I get the vaccine?
- What is COVID-19?
- How many shots do I need to get in total?
- How can I tell if I have COVID-19?
- How will vaccines be distributed? Just hospitals and maybe CVS/Walgreens/pharmacies because of the cold temperature requirement?
- Can children get the vaccine or just adults at this time?
- Is there anyone who shouldn't get the vaccine?
- How do people become infected with COVID-19?