How will I get my prescription?
Once you have received a diagnosis from your online provider, they may talk to you about how online prescriptions work. At the beginning of your visit, you will be guided to pick a pharmacy. If your provider decides to give you a prescription, then your medication will be available at the pharmacy of your choosing and all you have to do is pick it up at your earliest convenience – it’s that easy!
Other questions related to Prescriptions
- How does my child receive a prescription online?
- Which states can receive prescriptions through both video and phone visits?
- What is the Federal Ryan Haight Act?
- Which states can receive prescriptions through video visits only?
- What are the controlled substances that cannot be prescribed online?
- Can I receive a prescription during a phone-only visit?
- How do I get a refill of my prescription?
- Can I get a prescription online?
- What if I receive a different prescription than my doctor suggested during the visit?