How will vaccines be distributed? Just hospitals and maybe CVS/Walgreens/pharmacies because of the cold temperature requirement?
The federal government’s Operation Warp Speed distribution process calls for delivering the two currently available COVID-19 vaccines to several different types of locations, including hospitals, large outpatient clinics, pharmacies, long-term care facilities, doctors’ offices, and public health clinics. However, each state has set its own plan for prioritizing and distributing vaccines. Contact your state health department to find out how vaccines are being distributed in your state.
Other questions related to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- How can I protect myself from getting COVID-19?
- How does the vaccine affect people with allergies?
- What do I do if I get COVID symptoms from the vaccine?
- Who is getting vaccinated first?
- Do I have to pay for the vaccine?
- What about pregnant women? Should they get vaccinated?
- How many times will I need to be vaccinated?
- The vaccine helps prevent COVID-19 but how long does the "immunity/prevention" last for?
- How dangerous is COVID-19?
- What are the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine?