If my condition cannot be treated through Amwell, can I still discuss it with a doctor?
If it is not an emergency condition, yes. Doctors on Amwell are able to provide medical advice, counsel you about your condition, and help you work through your treatment options.
Other questions related to Online Urgent Care
- Can medical forms (like sick slips) be filled out?
- Who are the doctors?
- Can I add my spouse to my account?
- Is my online doctor visit private and secure?
- Can a doctor on Amwell be my regular provider?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- Can I see a doctor if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- I don’t have a smartphone or computer, is there another way to talk with a doctor?
- Can I get a sick slip or doctor's note from Amwell?
- How much does an online doctor visit on Amwell cost?