If my condition cannot be treated through Amwell, can I still discuss it with a doctor?
If it is not an emergency condition, yes. Doctors on Amwell are able to provide medical advice, counsel you about your condition, and help you work through your treatment options.
Other questions related to Online Urgent Care
- Do I need to create an account to see a doctor on Amwell?
- Who are the doctors?
- Can a doctor on Amwell prescribe medication?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment?
- Can I see a doctor if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Can a doctor on Amwell be my regular provider?
- How much does an online doctor visit on Amwell cost?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a doctor on weekends, holidays or at night?
- Can a doctor on Amwell order a prescription refill?
- Can I see a doctor online if I am traveling or in another state?