Is there a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has not determined whether future booster shots might be needed for either of the two mRNA COVID-19 vaccines currently available. Only the two initial shots of the vaccine are recommended at this time.
Other questions related to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- How can I protect myself from getting COVID-19?
- Can children get the vaccine or just adults at this time?
- What are the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How dangerous is COVID-19?
- How can I tell if I have COVID-19?
- How many shots do I need to get in total?
- Who should be tested for COVID-19?
- Can things go back to normal for me once I get the vaccine?
- Do I have to pay for the vaccine?
- Is there anyone who shouldn't get the vaccine?