Is there anyone who shouldn't get the vaccine?
You should not get either of the currently available mRNA COVID-19 vaccines if you have a history of allergic reaction to polyethylene glycol or polysorbate, or to any ingredient in an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. If you had an allergic reaction after receiving your first dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, you should not receive the second shot.
Other questions related to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- How dangerous is COVID-19?
- The vaccine helps prevent COVID-19 but how long does the "immunity/prevention" last for?
- What is COVID-19?
- Is there a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot?
- Can I get COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- How many vaccination shots are available in the U.S.?
- What about pregnant women? Should they get vaccinated?
- Can things go back to normal for me once I get the vaccine?
- Who is getting vaccinated first?
- How many times will I need to be vaccinated?