Is there anyone who shouldn't get the vaccine?
You should not get either of the currently available mRNA COVID-19 vaccines if you have a history of allergic reaction to polyethylene glycol or polysorbate, or to any ingredient in an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. If you had an allergic reaction after receiving your first dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, you should not receive the second shot.
Other questions related to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Can children get the vaccine or just adults at this time?
- How can I tell if I have COVID-19?
- How many shots do I need to get in total?
- How many vaccination shots are available in the U.S.?
- Can things go back to normal for me once I get the vaccine?
- What do I do if I get COVID symptoms from the vaccine?
- How can I protect myself from getting COVID-19?
- What does the vaccine actually mean for changes for daily life? Still wear a mask and keep distance?
- Can I get COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- Who is getting vaccinated first?