The vaccine helps prevent COVID-19 but how long does the "immunity/prevention" last for?
It’s not yet known how long vaccines provide protection against COVID-19. That’s because both the disease and the vaccines to protect against it are new.
Other questions related to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- How can I protect myself from getting COVID-19?
- What do I do if I get COVID symptoms from the vaccine?
- How does the vaccine affect people with allergies?
- How will vaccines be distributed? Just hospitals and maybe CVS/Walgreens/pharmacies because of the cold temperature requirement?
- How many shots do I need to get in total?
- How dangerous is COVID-19?
- How can I tell if I have COVID-19?
- Can people who are vaccinated still spread COVID-19 to others? For example, is there a chance they "carry" the infection but wouldn't know?
- How many times will I need to be vaccinated?
- What does the vaccine actually mean for changes for daily life? Still wear a mask and keep distance?