What diet is recommended for people with diabetes?
The recommended diet for people who have diabetes is to limit foods that are high in sugar and carbohydrates. Another diet option for people with diabetes includes a diet with smaller portions throughout the day that include a variety of whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
Other questions related to Diabetes
- What is a bridge prescription?
- What if I don’t have current vitals before my visit?
- How important is it for me to manage my diabetes?
- What are common causes of Type 2 diabetes?
- What is the difference between Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes?
- Can I get a prescription for diabetes medication online?
- Can telemedicine improve a patient's ability to self-manage diabetes?
- How can a telemedicine visit be better than an in-person visit?