What should I consider when choosing a network Virtual Doctor Visits provider?
– Does the provider group operate in the state you are when you need care?
– Does the provider group prescribe in the state you are when you need care?
– On average, how much experience do the physicians in the provider group have?
– Do you like the provider group's website and/or mobile app experience?
Other questions related to UnitedHealthCare Virtual Visits on Amwell
- Some virtual doctor visit provider groups list other services like nutrition counseling, lactation services, therapy, and psychology services. Are these covered under my virtual doctor visit benefit?
- Are additional languages (besides English) supported by virtual doctor visit provider groups?
- How long is the wait to see a doctor once I am at the provider group's site? Can I schedule an appointment instead of waiting?
- Where can I find out what providers are in the virtual doctor visit network and how do I access them?
- How safe is the information being shared during a virtual doctor visits appointment?
- What happens once I reach the virtual doctor visit provider group's website? What happens during an actual virtual doctor visit?
- Are virtual doctor visits covered under my employer's UnitedHealthcare health plan? What kinds of medical services can be provided using a virtual doctor visit?
- Will virtual doctor visit information be shared with my Primary Care Physician (PCP)?