Who should be tested for COVID-19?
People who have symptoms of COVID-19 and who have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19, or who live in a community where there is active spread of COVID-19 should contact a healthcare professional to discuss whether testing is necessary.
 CDC Testing for COVID-19 https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/testing.html
Other questions related to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- How does the vaccine affect people with allergies?
- How can I tell if I have COVID-19?
- What is COVID-19?
- Can I get COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- Can people who are vaccinated still spread COVID-19 to others? For example, is there a chance they "carry" the infection but wouldn't know?
- Can children get the vaccine or just adults at this time?
- What do I do if I get COVID symptoms from the vaccine?
- How many vaccination shots are available in the U.S.?
- Is there anyone who shouldn't get the vaccine?
- How do people become infected with COVID-19?