Who should be tested for COVID-19?
People who have symptoms of COVID-19 and who have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19, or who live in a community where there is active spread of COVID-19 should contact a healthcare professional to discuss whether testing is necessary.
 CDC Testing for COVID-19 https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/testing.html
Other questions related to Coronavirus and COVID-19
- How many vaccination shots are available in the U.S.?
- How can I tell if I have COVID-19?
- How do people become infected with COVID-19?
- Who is getting vaccinated first?
- What are the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How dangerous is COVID-19?
- How does the vaccine affect people with allergies?
- The vaccine helps prevent COVID-19 but how long does the "immunity/prevention" last for?
- Is there a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot?
- Do I have to pay for the vaccine?