Why would I pursue online nutrition counseling?
Here are a few reasons people go online to see a dietitian/nutritionist:
- “I need nutrition advice to incorporate with my training plan.”
- “I want to look good and eat well in a way that fits my busy lifestyle.”
- “I want to lose weight and need some nutrition tips to help me reach my goal.”
- “I am a mom‑to‑be and I’m eager to learn more about eating for both myself and my baby.”
- “I am looking for ways to boost my energy throughout the day.”
- “I am looking for new ways to keep my family healthy.”
- “I want tips for easy meal planning and healthy snacks.”
- “I want to watch what I eat, but not sacrifice my favorite foods.”
- “I want to learn what to eat to prevent chronic conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease.”
- “I am looking for nutrition tips to help with my chronic condition.”
- “I need help determining nutrition and diet facts from fads.”
Other questions related to Menopause Nutrition
- Who are the dietitians and nutritionists?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a dietician or nutritionist on weekends, holidays, or at night?
- What is online menopause nutrition counseling?
- Can I see a dietitian or nutritionist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- What is the difference between a registered dietitian (RD) and a nutritionist?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online nutrition counseling?
- How long is a typical online nutrition counseling visit on Amwell?
- How much does a visit with a dietician or nutritionist cost?
- Is my visit private and secure?