Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays or at night?
No. The cost is the same no matter when you talk with a psychiatrist.
Other questions related to Psychiatry
- What is my primary care provider’s role in this collaboration?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- What is Telepsychiatry?
- Who are the psychiatrists?
- How do my psychiatrist and primary care provider communicate with each other?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- How do I receive collaborative psychiatric care?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry safer for me?
- What is the difference between a therapist and psychiatrist?