Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays or at night?
No. The cost is the same no matter when you talk with a psychiatrist.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- What is the difference between a therapist and psychiatrist?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for telepsychiatry?
- What kind of medication can be prescribed on Amwell?
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- Will my primary care provider be notified about my online psychiatry visit on Amwell?
- How much does a visit cost?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry safer for me?
- Can my child see a psychiatrist?