Will virtual doctor visit information be shared with my Primary Care Physician (PCP)?
We encourage you to provide your PCP information to the virtual doctor visit provider so that virtual doctor visit records can be sent directly to your PCP. You may also be able to access your virtual doctor visit record with the virtual doctor visit provider group so you can provide the records directly to your PCP or other health care providers as desired.
Other questions related to UnitedHealthCare Virtual Visits on Amwell
- How long is the wait to see a doctor once I am at the provider group's site? Can I schedule an appointment instead of waiting?
- What should I consider when choosing a network Virtual Doctor Visits provider?
- Are virtual doctor visits covered under my employer's UnitedHealthcare health plan? What kinds of medical services can be provided using a virtual doctor visit?
- How safe is the information being shared during a virtual doctor visits appointment?
- Where can I find out what providers are in the virtual doctor visit network and how do I access them?
- Some virtual doctor visit provider groups list other services like nutrition counseling, lactation services, therapy, and psychology services. Are these covered under my virtual doctor visit benefit?
- What happens once I reach the virtual doctor visit provider group's website? What happens during an actual virtual doctor visit?
- Are additional languages (besides English) supported by virtual doctor visit provider groups?