Are there any physical symptoms of anxiety?
Yes – many people with anxiety have physical (or “somatic”) symptoms such as dizziness, headache, stomach aches/bowel issues, fatigue, insomnia and even increased pain.
Other questions related to Anxiety
- What is the difference between GAD and social anxiety?
- What is the difference between an anxiety attack and a panic attack?
- What are natural ways to help reduce anxiety?
- What causes anxiety?
- What is a panic attack (also known as an anxiety attack)?
- What does it mean to be neurotic?
- What types of therapy treatment can help reduce neurotic behavior?
- How do you treat neurosis naturally?
- What are the different types of anxiety?
- Are there benefits to having a neurotic personality?