Can my child see a psychiatrist?
No. At this time we are only seeing patients 18 and older. We plan to offer treatment for children and adolescents in the future, so be sure to check back often for updates.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- Is my online psychiatry visit private and secure?
- Can I see a psychiatrist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- What kind of medication can be prescribed on Amwell?
- What is Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry safer for me?
- What is an online psychiatry session like?
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- How much does a visit cost?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?