Can my child see a psychiatrist?
No. At this time we are only seeing patients 18 and older. We plan to offer treatment for children and adolescents in the future, so be sure to check back often for updates.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- How do my psychiatrist and primary care provider communicate with each other?
- What if I don’t like my psychiatrist?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- Who are the psychiatrists?
- How much does a visit cost?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for telepsychiatry?
- Can I see a psychiatrist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Is my online psychiatry visit private and secure?
- Can I see a psychiatrist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?