Can telemedicine improve a patient's ability to self-manage hypertension?
Yes, it can improve your ability to manage hypertension. Using telemedicine to manage hypertension brings with it many advantages. In addition to making you more accountable for controlling your high blood pressure, telemedicine also establishes long-term relationships between physicians and patients, which encourages better supervision of the condition. The use of telemedicine also helps empower patients to take control of their hypertension, influencing attitudes and behaviors, which leads to improvements in their medical conditions.
Other questions related to Hypertension
- What does high blood pressure feel like?
- What are foods to avoid with high blood pressure?
- How can a telemedicine visit be better than an in-person visit?
- Does salt affect high blood pressure?
- Can I get a prescription for hypertension medication online?
- What is the difference between essential and pulmonary hypertension?
- Can anxiety cause high blood pressure?
- Are there any natural or home remedies to lower your blood pressure? Note: that some of these remedies have not been proven scientifically.
- Does coffee affect high blood pressure?
- What if I don't have current vitals before my visit?