Can you get strep throat multiple times?
Yes. Some people tend to get strep throat more than others and a common way to get strep again is if it is not cured after the first course of antibiotic treatment. If you have had strep throat 7 or more times in one year, your physician will most likely recommend performing a tonsillectomy.
Other questions related to Strep Throat
- How do you get strep?
- Can one have strep throat without a fever?
- Is strep throat more common in kids than adults?
- How long does strep throat typically last?
- Does strep throat go away on its own?
- Are there any home remedies for pain relief with strep throat?
- Can you get strep throat without tonsils?
- What does strep rash look like?
- Is strep throat contagious?
- What does strep throat look like?