Depression vs Anxiety: what are the key differences?
Depression is when one is constantly in a low mood with loss of interests and enjoyment, accompanied by other changes such as low energy, disturbed sleep, changes in appetite and poor concentration. Anxiety does not always include this feeling of a low mood – typically, it is excessive or inappropriate worry.
Other questions related to Anxiety
- What is the difference between an anxiety attack and a panic attack?
- What causes anxiety?
- What does it mean to be neurotic?
- What is a panic attack (also known as an anxiety attack)?
- Is anxiety normal?
- Are there benefits to having a neurotic personality?
- What is the difference between GAD and social anxiety?
- Are there any physical symptoms of anxiety?
- What are the different types of anxiety?
- What types of therapy treatment can help reduce neurotic behavior?