Depression vs Anxiety: what are the key differences?
Depression is when one is constantly in a low mood with loss of interests and enjoyment, accompanied by other changes such as low energy, disturbed sleep, changes in appetite and poor concentration. Anxiety does not always include this feeling of a low mood – typically, it is excessive or inappropriate worry.
Other questions related to Anxiety
- What is the difference between GAD and social anxiety?
- What does it mean to be neurotic?
- What types of therapy treatment can help reduce neurotic behavior?
- What is the difference between an anxiety attack and a panic attack?
- Is there medication for anxiety?
- What are natural ways to help reduce anxiety?
- Is anxiety normal?
- What is a panic attack (also known as an anxiety attack)?
- What are the different types of anxiety?
- Are there benefits to having a neurotic personality?