Depression vs Anxiety: what are the key differences?
Depression is when one is constantly in a low mood with loss of interests and enjoyment, accompanied by other changes such as low energy, disturbed sleep, changes in appetite and poor concentration. Anxiety does not always include this feeling of a low mood – typically, it is excessive or inappropriate worry.
Other questions related to Anxiety
- What are natural ways to help reduce anxiety?
- What is a panic attack (also known as an anxiety attack)?
- What types of therapy treatment can help reduce neurotic behavior?
- Is anxiety normal?
- Is there medication for anxiety?
- What causes anxiety?
- What is the difference between GAD and social anxiety?
- What does it mean to be neurotic?
- How do you treat neurosis naturally?
- Are there any physical symptoms of anxiety?