Do I need to schedule an appointment for online nutrition counseling?
Yes. Appointments with Amwell dieticians can be made using the self-scheduling feature in the app or by calling 1‑844‑SEE‑DOCS. Our team of dietitians have daytime, evening, and weekend appointments for your convenience.
Other questions related to Nutrition Counseling
- How much does a visit with a dietitian/nutritionist cost?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- What is the difference between a registered dietitian (RD) and a nutritionist?
- Why would I pursue online nutrition counseling?
- Is my visit private and secure?
- Who are the dietitians and nutritionists?
- Can I see a dietitian or nutritionist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- How long is a typical online nutrition counseling visit on Amwell?
- What is online nutrition counseling?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a dietitian/nutritionist on weekends, holidays or at night?