Do I need to schedule an appointment for telepsychiatry?
Amwell psychiatrists are only available by appointment by calling 855‑818‑3627 or by using the self‑schedule feature within the Amwell app. Appointments are typically available in 14 days or less.
Our team of psychiatrists is often available during nights and weekends to help you cope with many life issues that require professional attention. Once you and your psychiatrist have established a relationship through the initial visit, your psychiatrist will schedule a follow‑up visit for you to continue treatment with them.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- Can I see a psychiatrist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Can my child see a psychiatrist?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- What is Telepsychiatry?
- How much does a visit cost?
- What kind of medication can be prescribed on Amwell?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?
- Who are the psychiatrists?
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?