Does alcohol affect high blood pressure?
Yes – drinking too much can raise one’s blood pressure to unhealthy levels. Having more than three drinks can temporarily increase one’s blood pressure. On the other hand, binge drinking can often lead to long-term increases in blood pressure.
Other questions related to Hypertension
- What if I don't have current vitals before my visit?
- What is a bridge prescription?
- What are foods to avoid with high blood pressure?
- What is the difference between diastolic and systolic blood pressure numbers and what do they mean?
- Can I get a prescription for hypertension medication online?
- Does salt affect high blood pressure?
- What does high blood pressure feel like?
- Are there any natural or home remedies to lower your blood pressure? Note: that some of these remedies have not been proven scientifically.
- How important is it for me to manage my hypertension?
- Can telemedicine improve a patient's ability to self-manage hypertension?