How can a telemedicine visit be better than an in-person visit?
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone would have unlimited access to personalized healthcare, but we do not live in an ideal world. Telemedicine bridges those instances when distance, access, and special needs interfere with the provision of healthcare, preventative measures, and long-term management of chronic conditions like hypertension.
Other questions related to Hypertension
- Does alcohol affect high blood pressure?
- Does salt affect high blood pressure?
- What is the difference between diastolic and systolic blood pressure numbers and what do they mean?
- Can telemedicine improve a patient's ability to self-manage hypertension?
- How important is it for me to manage my hypertension?
- Does coffee affect high blood pressure?
- What are foods to avoid with high blood pressure?
- Can I get a prescription for hypertension medication online?
- What is the difference between essential and pulmonary hypertension?
- What is a bridge prescription?