How do you treat neurosis naturally?
While medication can be a useful tool for some in the treatment of anxiety and depression, there are many other therapeutic interventions that can also be effective when addressing neurosis. These include therapy with a mental health professional, mindfulness, meditation and relaxation, exercise, a healthy diet and sleep, and minimal use of alcohol or other substances.
Other questions related to Anxiety
- What is the difference between an anxiety attack and a panic attack?
- Is there medication for anxiety?
- Are there any physical symptoms of anxiety?
- Is anxiety normal?
- What causes anxiety?
- Depression vs Anxiety: what are the key differences?
- What is the difference between GAD and social anxiety?
- What are the different types of anxiety?
- What types of therapy treatment can help reduce neurotic behavior?
- What are natural ways to help reduce anxiety?