How long does bronchitis last?
Acute bronchitis usually improves within a few days without lasting effects, although you may continue to cough for weeks. If you experience repeated instances of bronchitis you could have chronic bronchitis, which requires medical attention and can last much longer.
Other questions related to Bronchitis
- What is the difference between acute and chronic bronchitis?
- Is bronchitis common in infants?
- What causes bronchitis?
- What is the treatment plan if my child has bronchitis?
- Are there any natural remedies for bronchitis?
- What is the difference between bronchitis and pneumonia?
- Is bronchitis contagious?