How long does strep throat typically last?
If you do not receive treatment for strep throat with antibiotics, you will remain contagious for two to three weeks. You will be much less contagious if you begin treatment with antibiotics – even after 24 hours.
Other questions related to Strep Throat
- What does strep throat look like?
- What does strep rash look like?
- How do you get strep?
- Are there any home remedies for pain relief with strep throat?
- Can one have strep throat without a fever?
- What are some complications from strep throat?
- Is strep throat contagious?
- How long is the incubation period for strep?
- Does strep throat go away on its own?
- What are the signs of strep throat?