How long is the stomach flu contagious?
Symptoms of gastroenteritis will usually appear one to three days after exposure. Although, you’re contagious before you develop symptoms and up to two weeks after you’ve recovered.
Other questions related to Stomach Flu
- What should you eat when you have the stomach flu?
- What is the difference between the stomach flu and food poisoning?
- When should you call a doctor online?
- What are some signs that my toddler has stomach flu?
- What are the different types of gastroenteritis?
- Is canine stomach flu contagious to humans?