How much does a visit cost?
An initial 45-minutes consultation with a psychiatrist costs $279, compared with the average national cost of $400. Follow-up 15-minute consultations cost $109. We recommend scheduling an initial consultation with our team of psychiatrists for an appropriate assessment and treatment protocol.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for telepsychiatry?
- Can I see a psychiatrist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- Can my child see a psychiatrist?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- What are controlled substance medications?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- Why would I see a psychiatrist online?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry safer for me?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?