How much does a visit cost?
An initial 50-minute consultation costs $129 compared with the average national cost of $150-$300. A 25-minute follow up visit costs $75. Contact your Human Resources department or health insurance company to see if your visit is covered
Other questions related to Breastfeeding Support
- What states allow lactation consults online?
- What is online lactation counseling?
- How many consultations will I need?
- What is an International board certified lactation consultant? Are all of your lactation consultants IBCLCs?
- How long is a visit and what can I expect when I login to start my appointment?
- Can I see the same lactation consultant if I like them for a follow up visit?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment to see a lactation consultant?
- Will my health insurance pay for it?
- Why would I see a lactation consultant?
- Is my lactation consult private and secure?