How much does a visit with a dietitian/nutritionist cost?
Visits cost $70, but may be less since some insurance companies cover telehealth visits. Contact your Human Resources department or health insurance company to see if your visit is covered.
Other questions related to Nutrition Counseling
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a dietitian/nutritionist on weekends, holidays or at night?
- How long is a typical online nutrition counseling visit on Amwell?
- Can I see a dietitian or nutritionist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Can my kids see a registered dietitian/nutritionist on Amwell?
- Is my visit private and secure?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- What is online nutrition counseling?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for online nutrition counseling?
- What is the difference between a registered dietitian (RD) and a nutritionist?
- Why would I pursue online nutrition counseling?