Is anxiety normal?
Yes – anxiety is a very normal reaction especially in stressful situations. Although, it is a disorder needing treatment when it occurs without provocation, is excessive or inappropriate to the situation. If it impairs the person’s functioning in any aspect of their lives it is also considered a disorder.
Other questions related to Anxiety
- Depression vs Anxiety: what are the key differences?
- What are the different types of anxiety?
- How do you treat neurosis naturally?
- What types of therapy treatment can help reduce neurotic behavior?
- What does it mean to be neurotic?
- What causes anxiety?
- What are natural ways to help reduce anxiety?
- Are there benefits to having a neurotic personality?
- Are there any physical symptoms of anxiety?
- Is there medication for anxiety?