Is anxiety normal?
Yes – anxiety is a very normal reaction especially in stressful situations. Although, it is a disorder needing treatment when it occurs without provocation, is excessive or inappropriate to the situation. If it impairs the person’s functioning in any aspect of their lives it is also considered a disorder.
Other questions related to Anxiety
- What types of therapy treatment can help reduce neurotic behavior?
- What is the difference between an anxiety attack and a panic attack?
- Are there any physical symptoms of anxiety?
- What are natural ways to help reduce anxiety?
- What is a panic attack (also known as an anxiety attack)?
- How do you treat neurosis naturally?
- Is there medication for anxiety?
- Are there benefits to having a neurotic personality?
- What causes anxiety?
- What are the different types of anxiety?