Is anxiety normal?
Yes – anxiety is a very normal reaction especially in stressful situations. Although, it is a disorder needing treatment when it occurs without provocation, is excessive or inappropriate to the situation. If it impairs the person’s functioning in any aspect of their lives it is also considered a disorder.
Other questions related to Anxiety
- What types of therapy treatment can help reduce neurotic behavior?
- What are natural ways to help reduce anxiety?
- What causes anxiety?
- What is the difference between an anxiety attack and a panic attack?
- How do you treat neurosis naturally?
- Are there any physical symptoms of anxiety?
- Is there medication for anxiety?
- What is the difference between GAD and social anxiety?
- What are the different types of anxiety?
- Depression vs Anxiety: what are the key differences?