Is my online psychiatry visit private and secure?
Yes, we feel it is of utmost importance to maintain patient privacy and keep information secure. Amwell is designed to be a private, secure, HIPAA-compliant tool that allows you to safely and confidentially consult with a psychiatrist online.
Other questions related to Psychiatry
- How much does a visit cost?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry safer for me?
- What is my primary care provider’s role in this collaboration?
- What is an online psychiatry session like?
- Can my child see a psychiatrist?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- Will my primary care provider be notified about my online psychiatry visit on Amwell?
- What kind of medication can be prescribed on Amwell?
- What is the difference between a therapist and psychiatrist?
- What is Telepsychiatry?