Is my online psychiatry visit private and secure?
Yes. We feel it is of utmost importance to maintain patient privacy and keep information secure. Amwell is designed to be a private, secure, HIPAA-compliant tool that allows you to safely and confidentially consult with a psychiatrist online.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- What is Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
- What kind of medication can be prescribed on Amwell?
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- What is Telepsychiatry?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays or at night?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- How long is a typical telepsychiatry visit on Amwell?
- Can I see a psychiatrist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What is an online psychiatry session like?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?