Is there any additional cost for getting collaborative psychiatric care?
There is no additional cost to get all of the many benefits of our collaborative care psychiatry.
Other questions related to Collaborative Care
- How do my psychiatrist and primary care provider communicate with each other?
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- How do I receive this collaborative psychiatric care?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry safer for me?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- What do we mean by Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- What are controlled substance medications?
- What is my primary care provider’s role in this collaboration?