Is there any additional cost for getting collaborative psychiatric care?
There is no additional cost to get all of the many benefits of our collaborative care psychiatry.
Other questions related to Collaborative Care
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- What are controlled substance medications?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- What do we mean by Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry safer for me?
- What if I don’t currently have a primary care provider or I find that the one I have doesn’t want to work with me in this way?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- How do my psychiatrist and primary care provider communicate with each other?