Is there medication for anxiety?
Yes – many medications are available and effective in decreasing anxiety. Examples include many types of antidepressants, as well as benzodiazepines and others.
Other questions related to Anxiety
- What does it mean to be neurotic?
- Is anxiety normal?
- What are natural ways to help reduce anxiety?
- What is the difference between GAD and social anxiety?
- Are there any physical symptoms of anxiety?
- Are there benefits to having a neurotic personality?
- Depression vs Anxiety: what are the key differences?
- What types of therapy treatment can help reduce neurotic behavior?
- How do you treat neurosis naturally?
- What is a panic attack (also known as an anxiety attack)?