Who are the psychiatrists?
The telepsychiatry services on Amwell are provided by a network of licensed physicians who are board-certified in psychiatry and neurology. They can provide a thorough assessment and follow‑up visits for medication management. Each psychiatrist is licensed to practice in their state and is trained in delivering care via telehealth. In addition to psychiatrists, we have online licensed psychologists, therapists, and counselors who can provide counseling services.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?
- What is Telepsychiatry?
- What is the difference between a therapist and psychiatrist?
- What is my primary care provider’s role in this collaboration?
- Can I see a psychiatrist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Will my primary care provider be notified about my online psychiatry visit on Amwell?
- How much does a visit cost?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- Can I see a psychiatrist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- Can my child see a psychiatrist?