Who are the psychiatrists?
The telepsychiatry services on Amwell are provided by a network of licensed physicians who are board-certified in psychiatry and neurology. They can provide a thorough assessment and follow‑up visits for medication management. Each psychiatrist is licensed to practice in their state and is trained in delivering care via telehealth. In addition to psychiatrists, we have online licensed psychologists, therapists, and counselors who can provide counseling services.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- Can I see a psychiatrist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- Can I see a psychiatrist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- What is an online psychiatry session like?
- Can my child see a psychiatrist?
- What is Telepsychiatry?
- How much does a visit cost?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- What is my primary care provider’s role in this collaboration?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays or at night?