Should I stay away from my pets if I have strep throat? Can animals get it?
Animals can get strep throat. On the flip side, it is rare for an animal to pass the streptococcal bacteria to humans.
Other questions related to Strep Throat
- Does strep throat go away on its own?
- Is strep throat more common in kids than adults?
- Can you get strep throat multiple times?
- How do you get strep?
- Is strep throat contagious?
- What does strep rash look like?
- What are the signs of strep throat?
- How long does strep throat typically last?
- Can you get strep throat without tonsils?
- Can one have strep throat without a fever?