Should I stay away from my pets if I have strep throat? Can animals get it?
Animals can get strep throat. On the flip side, it is rare for an animal to pass the streptococcal bacteria to humans.
Other questions related to Strep Throat
- How long is the incubation period for strep?
- Are there any home remedies for pain relief with strep throat?
- What does strep rash look like?
- What are the signs of strep throat?
- What does strep throat look like?
- Is strep throat contagious?
- How long does strep throat typically last?
- How do you get strep?
- Does strep throat go away on its own?
- Is strep throat more common in kids than adults?