What are common causes of Type 2 diabetes?
There is no proven cause of Type 2 diabetes. The condition is linked to being overweight, but not everybody with Type 2 diabetes is overweight. Genetic and environmental factors may also play a role.
Other questions related to Diabetes
- What if I don’t have current vitals before my visit?
- Can telemedicine improve a patient's ability to self-manage diabetes?
- What is the difference between Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes?
- Can I get a prescription for diabetes medication online?
- What is a bridge prescription?
- How can a telemedicine visit be better than an in-person visit?
- How important is it for me to manage my diabetes?
- What diet is recommended for people with diabetes?