What are natural ways to help reduce anxiety?
- Eat a balanced diet with plenty of includes fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Keep your mental energy stable by avoiding greasy, sugary, high-fat, and processed foods.
- Keep stress in check by going on regular walks or taking an online exercise class.
- Write down your stress and anxiety triggers. Keeping a journal can help you identify problems to address on your own or discuss with a therapist.
Other questions related to Anxiety
- Is there medication for anxiety?
- What causes anxiety?
- Are there benefits to having a neurotic personality?
- Are there any physical symptoms of anxiety?
- Is anxiety normal?
- What types of therapy treatment can help reduce neurotic behavior?
- What is the difference between an anxiety attack and a panic attack?
- What does it mean to be neurotic?
- How do you treat neurosis naturally?
- What is a panic attack (also known as an anxiety attack)?