What do we mean by Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
Collaborative Care Psychiatry is when our psychiatrist cares for you in coordination and partnership with your primary care provider. Another term for this is Integrated Care.
Other questions related to Collaborative Care
- Is there any additional cost for getting collaborative psychiatric care?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- How do my psychiatrist and primary care provider communicate with each other?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- What are controlled substance medications?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry safer for me?
- What is my primary care provider’s role in this collaboration?
- How do I receive this collaborative psychiatric care?
- What if I don’t currently have a primary care provider or I find that the one I have doesn’t want to work with me in this way?