What do we mean by Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
Collaborative Care Psychiatry is when our psychiatrist cares for you in coordination and partnership with your primary care provider. Another term for this is Integrated Care.
Other questions related to Collaborative Care
- How do I receive this collaborative psychiatric care?
- Is there any additional cost for getting collaborative psychiatric care?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry safer for me?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- What if I don’t currently have a primary care provider or I find that the one I have doesn’t want to work with me in this way?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- What is my primary care provider’s role in this collaboration?