What if I don’t like my psychiatrist?
Seeking support from a medical professional is a big step in caring for yourself, and your relationship with your psychiatrist is an important part of your success in treatment. Do not hesitate to interview more than one psychiatrist in order to find one that is the best fit for you. A good psychiatrist will respect your decision.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- How much does a visit cost?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?
- Who are the psychiatrists?
- How do my psychiatrist and primary care provider communicate with each other?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- How do I receive collaborative psychiatric care?
- What is the difference between a therapist and psychiatrist?
- Why would I see a psychiatrist online?
- Can my child see a psychiatrist?
- What is an online psychiatry session like?