What if I don’t like my psychiatrist?
Seeking support from a medical professional is a big step in caring for yourself, and your relationship with your psychiatrist is an important part of your success in treatment. Do not be hesitant to interview more than one psychiatrist to find one that is the best fit for you. A good psychiatrist will respect your choice to do so.
Other questions related to Psychiatry
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- What is the difference between a therapist and psychiatrist?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- What kind of medication can be prescribed on Amwell?
- Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
- Can I see a psychiatrist if I am traveling outside of the United States?
- Can I see a psychiatrist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What is an online psychiatry session like?
- What is Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
- What is Telepsychiatry?