What is Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
Collaborative Care Psychiatry is when our psychiatrist cares for you in coordination and partnership with your primary care provider. Another term for this is Integrated Care.
Other questions related to Psychiatry
- How long is a typical telepsychiatry visit on Amwell?
- What is an online psychiatry session like?
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- What is Telepsychiatry?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?
- Is my online psychiatry visit private and secure?
- What are controlled substance medications?
- How much does a visit cost?
- What kind of medication can be prescribed on Amwell?