What is Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
Collaborative Care Psychiatry is when our psychiatrist cares for you in coordination and partnership with your primary care provider. Another term for this is Integrated Care.
Other questions related to Psychiatry
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- How do my psychiatrist and primary care provider communicate with each other?
- Can my child see a psychiatrist?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- Is my online psychiatry visit private and secure?
- What is an online psychiatry session like?
- I have a question that isn’t listed here. Can you help me?
- What kind of medication can be prescribed on Amwell?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?