What is epidemic keratoconjunctivitis?
This type of pink eye spreads quickly among a large number of people, usually in schools. This condition will typically last two to three weeks and like the name implies, is a very serious form of pink eye. Symptoms of this condition include blurred vision, yellow discharge, the feeling that a foreign object is lodged in your eye, and sensitivity to light.
Other questions related to Pink Eye
- Is there over the counter treatment for pink eye?
- What is chemical conjunctivitis?
- How long is pink eye contagious? How does it spread?
- How long does pink eye last?
- What is allergic conjunctivitis?
- How do you get pink eye?
- My day care requires antibiotic eye drops to be administered before allowing the child to return. Is this common? How should I approach care for my child if he probably has a viral infection?
- What is herpes simplex conjunctivitis?
- How does an online doctor determine if a pink eye infection is viral or bacterial?
- What is neonatal conjunctivitis?