What is the difference between an anxiety attack and a panic attack?
They are basically different names for the same thing. An anxiety attack is more of a lay term for the more technical panic attack.
Other questions related to Anxiety
- Are there any physical symptoms of anxiety?
- What are natural ways to help reduce anxiety?
- Depression vs Anxiety: what are the key differences?
- What does it mean to be neurotic?
- Is there medication for anxiety?
- What causes anxiety?
- What is the difference between GAD and social anxiety?
- Is anxiety normal?
- How do you treat neurosis naturally?
- What are the different types of anxiety?