What is the difference between an anxiety attack and a panic attack?
They are basically different names for the same thing. An anxiety attack is more of a lay term for the more technical panic attack.
Other questions related to Anxiety
- What does it mean to be neurotic?
- What is a panic attack (also known as an anxiety attack)?
- What types of therapy treatment can help reduce neurotic behavior?
- How do you treat neurosis naturally?
- Are there benefits to having a neurotic personality?
- What is the difference between GAD and social anxiety?
- Is there medication for anxiety?
- What causes anxiety?
- Is anxiety normal?
- Are there any physical symptoms of anxiety?