What is the difference between GAD and social anxiety?
Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is excessive worrying, whereas social anxiety only occurs in or is triggered by having to perform in social situations (i.e. eating, talking, etc. in front of others).
Other questions related to Anxiety
- Are there any physical symptoms of anxiety?
- What is a panic attack (also known as an anxiety attack)?
- Depression vs Anxiety: what are the key differences?
- Are there benefits to having a neurotic personality?
- What is the difference between an anxiety attack and a panic attack?
- How do you treat neurosis naturally?
- What causes anxiety?
- What are natural ways to help reduce anxiety?
- What are the different types of anxiety?
- Is anxiety normal?