When should you call a doctor online?
You should call a doctor if any of the following occur:
- Vomiting that lasts for longer than 1 day
- Fever or severe diarrhea that lasts more than 2 days
- Sudden, severe abdominal pain
- Vomit or diarrhea turns bloody or tarry
Other questions related to Stomach Flu
- What are the different types of gastroenteritis?
- What should you eat when you have the stomach flu?
- What are some signs that my toddler has stomach flu?
- Is canine stomach flu contagious to humans?
- What is the difference between the stomach flu and food poisoning?
- How long is the stomach flu contagious?