Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
Because doing so provides you with the highest quality care and most improves your overall health. Other important reasons to receive psychiatric care this way are safety, wellness, and efficiency.
Other questions related to Psychiatry
- What is an online psychiatry session like?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for telepsychiatry?
- Can I see a psychiatrist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- How long is a typical telepsychiatry visit on Amwell?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- How do I receive collaborative psychiatric care?
- Will I be charged more if I talk to a therapist on weekends, holidays or at night?
- What kind of medication can be prescribed on Amwell?
- What is Telepsychiatry?