Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
Because doing so provides you with the highest quality care and most improves your overall health. Other important reasons to receive psychiatric care this way are safety, wellness, and efficiency.
Other questions related to Online Psychiatry
- How long is a typical telepsychiatry visit on Amwell?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for telepsychiatry?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?
- What is Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
- Why would I see a psychiatrist online?
- Is my online psychiatry visit private and secure?
- What is an online psychiatry session like?
- Can I see a psychiatrist online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What are controlled substance medications?