Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
Because doing so provides you with the highest quality care and most improves your overall health. Other important reasons to receive psychiatric care this way are safety, wellness, and efficiency.
Other questions related to Psychiatry
- Why would I see a psychiatrist online?
- What if I don’t like my psychiatrist?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- How do my psychiatrist and primary care provider communicate with each other?
- How long is a typical telepsychiatry visit on Amwell?
- What is Telepsychiatry?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?
- How do I receive collaborative psychiatric care?
- What is Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
- Can I see a psychiatrist if I am traveling outside of the United States?