Why do we recommend collaborative psychiatry?
Because doing so provides you with the highest quality care and most improves your overall health. Other important reasons to receive psychiatric care this way are safety, wellness, and efficiency.
Other questions related to Collaborative Care
- How do I receive this collaborative psychiatric care?
- What is the role of the psychiatrist in the collaborative care?
- What do we mean by Collaborative Care Psychiatry?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry more efficient?
- How do my psychiatrist and primary care provider communicate with each other?
- Why is collaborative psychiatry safer for me?
- Why will I get more fully well with collaborative psychiatry?
- Is there any additional cost for getting collaborative psychiatric care?
- How might I get controlled medications from my primary care provider?
- What is my primary care provider’s role in this collaboration?